TOP 7 Apps for Creating Google Shopping Ads for Shopify + BONUS
When, together with colleagues, we developed Heraldbee, there were few applications of this type on the market. At the moment, there are about 300 agencies dedicated to technology that automates the creation of Google Ads. The gap in the market we wanted to fill was Google Shopping Ads.
Advantages Of Advertising In Google Shopping
The benefits of Google Shopping Ads can be summarised in 8 points:
- Better visibility in Google search results
- The attractive appearance of advertisements
- High efficiency
- The product-focused path to purchase
- In the standard model, payment per click only
- The possibility of adjusting the rate per click depending on the margin or price of the product
- Less competition
- Compounds into sponsored search results
How Do Google Shopping Ads Automation Applications Work?
Applications such as Heraldbee are to help one set up their ad by exporting product feed from their shop to Merchant Center and configuring the settings in Google Ads. As a result, the user doesn’t have to struggle with the tedious configuration of the advertisement on their own. What’s more, they don’t have to manually upload all their products to the Merchant Center panel, which is considered to be the most time-consuming task. Subsequent updates of prices, product names and other promotional elements in the shop require each time a manual change in the template sent to Merchant Center. Google Shopping applications are designed to make life easier for the shop owner, saving their time and money. For example, they don’t have to pay for advertising agencies that create campaigns and count dearly for their services.
which needs to be implemented in the Google Merchant Center panel.
The most popular applications automating the process of creating Google Shopping Ads
Analyzing our market gap concerning Google Shopping Ads automation, you can distinguish the following software:
Heraldbee is an application that creates Google Shopping Ads, so you gain customers for your shop who convert to shopping.
- The application is installed on Shopify engine
- Currently, the app is free of charge
Cobiro is a free service that automates the management of Google Ads—Text, Display and Shopping ads. Setting up your Cobiro account only takes a few minutes.
- The application is available on the engine of Prestashop and Shopify shops
- Free Plan – $0, PRO – $49 per month
See differences: Cobiro alternative
Adaplo helps ecommerce advertisers to get more Sales and Revenue by automating Ad Campaign Management.
- Available for Magento and Shopify platforms, but can also prepare individual feed on request
- Supports Adwords and Facebook campaigns
- It has a built-in tool for free analysis – https://adaplo.com/grader and https://www.multichannelfunnel.com/
See differences: Adaplo alternative
The intelligent advertising software designed to save you time, improve your campaign performance and get the results your business needs.
- Available on Prestashop, Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify
- Supports Google Ads, Facebook, Bing Ads, Google Shopping, Yahoo, Twitter campaigns
- Steerfox has an offer for franchisees
See differences: Steerfox alternative
Their expert marketing team will create personalized ad campaigns and our algorithm will automatically optimize them, driving the right shoppers to your store
- Available on more than 30 platforms
- Supports all Google Ads campaigns
- Creates product feed on its own
- Offers a free plan and a PRO plan – $120
See differences: StoreYa alternative
AdScale was established by a group of mathematicians and experienced internet marketing experts. Their mission is to help marketers optimize advertising performance. The platform utilizes proven mathematical and statistical models together with an intuitive user interface
- Supports Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Bing and the rest of Google Ads
- Offers Free Plan and a Pro plan – $29
See differences: Adscale alternative
Adnabu supports sub types of Google Ads (AdWords) search campaigns
- 14-day free trial, 99$ plan basic, 249$ plan standard, 749$ plan premium
- Supports all types of AdWords campaigns
- It has a popular tool for free audits
See differences: Adnabu alternative
[BONUS] Other applications for Shopify that support advertising platforms other than Google Shopping Ads
Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
- Available on Shopify
- Integrated with Customer reviews by Yotpo, SEO Manager by Venntov, Kit Karts by ShopPad
- Creates ads for Facebook Ads (carousel) campaign, Instagram. Additionally, it enables remarketing
- Offers a Free Plan and a PRO one
Sync your Shopify Store with your [Facebook Product Catalog]
- Available on Shopify
- Creates ads for Facebook Ads (Product Catalog), Instagram campaign. Additionally, it enables remarketing
- Offers Free Plan and a PRO one – $49 and $99